Why we love this ? MADE IN U.S.A.
Made to start dissolving grease and baked-on soils on contact, this commercial-grade oven and fryer cleaner includes a foaming sprayer attachment for more efficient cleaning.
About this item
- Starts dissolving baked on food and grease on contact
- Heavy-duty, commercial grade grill cleaner, oven cleaner and fryer cleaner
- Foaming sprayer attachment for vertical cleaning jobs included in package
- Bottles simplify pouring for grill and fryer applications
- Not for use in residential kitchens
How Does This Fryer Cleaner Work?
To use the Member's Mark Commercial Oven, Grill and Fryer Cleaner by Ecolab, simply apply the cleaner to the surface you wish to clean. It begins working immediately, breaking down burnt and baked-on, carbonized food residue, grease, sauce residue, and more.
What Surfaces Is This Grill Cleaner Recommended For?
The Member's Mark Commercial Oven, Grill and Fryer Cleaner by Ecolab is recommended for use in demanding commercial foodservice environments. It can be used on most non painted hard metal surfaces. This includes steel and stainless steel. However, it is not for use on soft metals, such as aluminum. It is also not for use in residential kitchens.
Does This Oven Cleaner Come with a Sprayer?
Yes, this specially formulated, professional-grade commercial cleaner comes with a single foaming sprayer attachment for use on vertical surfaces Due to safety requirements, this sprayer is child resistant and does not detach from the bottle once attached.
What Is This Commercial Oven Cleaner Designed to Remove?
Whether being used as a commercial oven cleaner, a commercial deep fryer cleaner, or a commercial oven and grill cleanser, this product is designed to remove baked-on food, grease, and carbonized food scraps that dirty your kitchen equipment and can lower your inspection score.
What Are the Use Requirements for This Fryer Cleaner?
You can use the Member's Mark Commercial Oven, Grill and Fryer Cleaner by Ecolab on hot surfaces or cold surfaces. It is ideally suited for stainless steel, steel, and other hard metals, but not for painted surfaces or soft metals, such as aluminum. Note that this product is not for use on glass. It requires no mixing, and is ready for use immediately on opening. Note that gloves and protective eyewear should be worn when using this product.
Policies & plans
- 3 - 32 oz. bottles
- Ready to use (ovens and grills)
- Fryer boil outs: add 1-2 quarts/vat (32-64 oz./5 gal. water)
- Powerful restaurant-grade formula
- Removes baked-on food and grease
- Works on hot surfaces — no waiting for cool down period
- Optional foaming sprayer included for vertical surfaces
- For commercial use only — not for home use
- Product is ready to use — no mixing
- Most hard metal, non-painted surfaces including steel and stainless steel commercial oven, grill and fryer surfaces
- Not for use on aluminum or other soft metals surfaces
- For commercial foodservice equipment only
- Not for use on residential ovens, stoves, etc.
- Not for use on painted surfaces