4 boxes each 500 ct,
total 2,000 ct.
About this item
- 100% latex-free disposable gloves with strong seams
- Comfortable fit for multiple users
- Angle-cut cuff for easy sliding on and off
Member's Mark™ Plastic Disposable Gloves (2,000 ct.) are the trusted disposable plastic gloves of choice for foodservice employees. These latex-free gloves are made of high-density polyethylene and have a comfortable fit. They're designed to be disposable, so you can use them for messy tasks or stay up to code by using these gloves then throwing them out at restaurants. Even though they're designed with foodservice in mind, these disposable gloves are great for everyday domestic tasks as well. And because this box includes 2,000 plastic gloves, this product is great for stocking concession stands, convenience stores, cafeterias and restaurants.
What Makes Member's Mark Plastic Disposable Gloves Superior?
Member's Mark polyethylene gloves are superior to other disposable plastic gloves you'll find elsewhere because of their tough material, unique design and heavy-duty construction. Polyethylene is a high-density plastic that is made to stand up to rough jobs, even a long day at a restaurant. Even the seams of each glove is tough so you can breathe easy knowing they won't rip during various tasks, like restaurant work of crafting. While most plastic gloves are slick and make holding items more difficult, these have an embossed surface to make gripping and working easier. They also boast an angle-cut cuff so taking them on and off is a breeze, even if the gloves become damp.
What Is Polyethylene?
Polyethylene is the most common plastic and is often used for packaging purposes because of its durability. You'll also see polyethylene in varying densities in plastic bags. This plastic is also safe for food packaging and food handling, which is why we make Member's Mark Plastic Disposable Gloves out of high-quality and high-density polyethylene.
Where and How can I Use Plastic Disposable Gloves?
- In foodservice, like restaurants, concession stands, school cafeterias, convenience stores and more
- When cleaning with basic cleaners (not for use with heavy-duty cleaners)
- At summer barbecue cookouts to keep your hands (and guests hands) from getting messy from barbecue
- While gardening or doing simpler yard work tasks
- To keep your hands clean during craft projects, like painting, decoupaging, gluing, etc.
- During DIY projects, like furniture refinishing or dusting